DISCLAIMER, TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All goods remain the property of Mead Plant until payment
is received in full and cleared.
2. All accounts should be paid for in full no longer than
60 days from Invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Non account customers shall pay in full for the goods on placement
of an order, unless otherwise stated in writing by Mead Plant.
3. Damage or shortage of goods found on delivery must be notified
to Mead Plant within 7 days after receipt otherwise no claim
will be entertained. Delivery note number should accompany
notification of any damage or shortage including particulars
of the package condition. The package and contents should be
retained for examination.
4. No liability is accepted for delay in dispatch or delivery,
unless otherwise agreed, in writing.
5. Total non-delivery of goods must be notified to Mead Plant
within 10 days of the date of invoice. Failure to do so will
be held to free Mead Plant from liability.
6. Any liability of Mead Plant for any defect in the goods
is subject to the goods being used in accordance with the manufacturers
recommendations for use.
7. In the event of any claim for suspected faulty goods all
relevant parts must be returned for inspection with Invoice
number unless written agreement has previously been agreed.
Failure to do so will render claims null and void.
8. Any indulgence granted by us to the Buyer and any failure
by us to insist on strict performance of these Terms and Conditions
shall not be deemed to waiver any of our rights or remedies
nor be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default by the Buyer.
9. Mead Plant does not recognise any Terms & Conditions
supplied by the Purchaser, unless specifically acknowledged
and agreed in writing. Execution of, compliance with or implementation
of orders does not imply acceptance of the Purchaser's Terms & Conditions.
10. We acknowledge all copyrights on any pictures or logos
used within this site